Trade Shows and Technical Conferences
Astronics Test Systems participates in trade shows, conferences, and exhibitions throughout the year. Please note that many events require professional affiliation for entry. The information below does not constitute an invitation to attend the event.
November 15-17, 2016
Fort Worth Convention Center
Fort Worth, TX, USA
ITC is a top technical conference for semiconductor test engineering. At a glance, here's what we'll be talking about:
- Panel Discussion. Join us for the "Mind the Gap to Achieve Perfection" panel on Monday, where our Director of Engineering, Karthik Ranganathan, will join in the panel discussion on advances in test methodologies for zero defect applications, including the system level test (SLT) paradigm shift.
- Exhibit. Stop by booth #415 to see the latest in our solutions for semiconductor test equipment. With 20+ years of experience and more than 9 billion devices tested to date, come see how we can help solve your toughest semiconductor test challenges.
- Happy Hour! We love a good party. Stop by our booth to receive your invitation to our Wednesday night happy hour event.
- In-Depth Looks. We’re taking appointments to showcase some of our latest solutions in detail in our private meeting room. Sign up in our booth or contact us at SemiTest@astronics.com.
- Video Tour. Not really familiar yet with how Astronics creates semiconductor test solutions? View our semiconductor capabilities video in advance of the show.
- ART Workshop. Don’t miss the Automotive Reliability and Test (ART) Workshop to see what’s new in automotive test! We are thrilled to be sponsoring this inaugural event.
November 2 - November 5, 2016
Join us at Southeast Asia's biggest expo and conference on defence, aerospace and marine industry - INDO DEFENCE, INDO AEROSPACE, INDO HELICOPTER, INDO MARINE 2016 Expo & Forum.
November 28 - December 2, 2016
Orange County Convention Center
Orlando, Florida, USA
The Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) is the world's largest modeling, simulation, and training conference. Visit us to learn about our mission and maintenance trainer capabilities.
December 8, 2016
Santa Clara Convention Center
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Join us at the industry's premier event, celebrating the achievements of semiconductor companies in several categories ranging from outstanding leadership to financial accomplishments as well as overall respect within the industry.