TestBase is a test executive that supports the visual development, database storage and run-time execution of test strategies (also known as test plans or test sequences).
- Test programming languages
- Document viewers
- Report generators
- Database engines
- Configuration Management systems
- Diagnostic tools
- Modular and open architecture enables system integrators and end-users to customize and extend the product and to integrate additional third-party applications.
- Helps to increase test development productivity by combining the simplicity and self-documenting nature of visual design with the versatility of third-party test programming languages while benefiting long-term maintainability through extensive design-time verification and enforcement of good development practices such as test procedure encapsulation.
- Enables users to reduce the lifecycle costs of Automatic Test Systems through interoperability, customization, extensibility, long-term maintainability and reuse.
- Supports all maintenance levels through XML-based transfer and centralized database storage of test results, test data analysis, test control integration, and code reuse.
- Supports the entire Automatic Test Equipment lifecycle (new, re-host, legacy) through common user interfaces, Configuration Management capabilities, and automatic generation of development documentation.